The major aim is to help children achieve education, in a healthy and accessible environment with a vision of targeting schools, homes within the community.
Specific objectives are:
– Educate and care for orphans.
– Improve on health, water and sanitation.
– Solicit scholastic materials for the pupils and schools.
– Bring together schools, pupils, teachers, parents, individuals and organizations for a common goal.
We believe when you change a child’s life, you change a family which can change a community a and, ultimately, the world
To transforming the lives of children at risk, providing them and their future generations a productive future and eternal hope.
We demonstrate the love of God in ACTION To mankind through compassionate and humanitarian means.
To introduce, reveal the heart of God and restore Hope in the lives of people leading development.
– Transparent and accountability
– God first
– Non partisan
– Serving the most vulnerable
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
To enable needy people and their family, households improve their quality of life by reducing poverty, diseases and ignorance and achieve sustainable development through community initiatives.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
– To sensitize communities on the need to integrate vocational skills of all people who are in the need into socio-economic development processes and carry out programmes that enhance their social —economic emancipation
– To participate actively in life skills training / awareness education initiative programs like counselling and rehabilitation selflessly to a cross section of the civil societies in Uganda through folklore, media, print and electronic medium of communication.
– To provide home /community based care to people with HIV/AIDS and their families in order to improve their accessibility to health care.
– To equip the OVC’s households with entrepreneurship skills and after avail financial support through low interest soft loans to boost income.
– To provide HIV prevention, Control and management services to our registered clients in partnership with other CSO’s and Government institutions/ministries.
– To perform any other aims and objectives that the General Assembly may deem fit and proper for the organization.